Walking with God Podcast
Walking with God
Jonathan and James have the pleasure of speaking with Rhett Dodson today. He’s the pastor of Grace Presbyterian Church in Hudson, OH. Pastor Dodson was scheduled to speak at the Banner of Truth East Coast Ministers’ Conference this month, had the event not been cancelled due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Communion with God would have been the topic of Rhett’s talks at the conference, and that subject piques the interest of Jonathan and James. What does it mean to walk with God and how does it express itself in times of difficulty? Can the walking imagery also relate to the Christian’s pilgrimage in this life with all its ups and downs?
Rev. Dodson shares some resources that have been helpful to him in understanding what it means to commune with God biblically and in the personal Christian walk.
· Biblical Theology by Geerhardus Vos
· The Christ of the Covenants by O. Palmer Robertson
· Graeme Goldsworthy
· Communion with God by John Owen
· Marching to Zion: Ancient Psalms for Modern Pilgrims by Rhett Dodson
· Every Promise of Your Word: The Gospel According to Joshua by Rhett Dodson